Nathan Redmond's #RightToPlayRhythm
To mark International Dance Day on 29 April, and to shine a light on visiting Right To Play’s work in Ghana one year ago, our Ambassador Nathan Redmond is launching a fun dance challenge.
Nathan’s fans and supporters are invited to take on Redz’ #RightToPlayRhythm for the chance to win the customised boots Nathan scored two goals with last year (which helped Saints beat Wolves comprehensively, 13 April 2019).
Check out the short video below to see Nathan's dance moves and then get your dancing shoes on and impress Nathan with your moves! See details below on how to enter.
Our sincere thanks to Steven Halliwell Productions and ARETÉ for the video.
“ I was incredibly moved visiting Right To Play's work in Ghana. Personally, this journey made me realise that the ‘power of play’ can go beyond pitches and stadiums."
- Replicate Nathan’s dance or come up with your own.
- Post your video on Instagram of you completing your Right To Play Rhythm with the hashtag #RightToPlayRhythm, follow us and and tag in both Nathan @r3dstagram and @RightToPlayUK
- The competition will run for two weeks from 29 April 2020 to 13 May 2020
- Nathan will select the winner on or shortly after Thursday 14 May 2020
Please see full Terms and Conditions below.
Terms and Conditions
The competition will run from 12pm BST on Wednesday 29 April 2020 until 11.59pm BST on Wednesday 13 May 2020.
- There are no age or country restrictions on who can enter the competition.
- To enter you must post a video on Instagram of you completing your Right To Play Rhythm with the hashtag #RightToPlayRhythm follow us and tag in both Nathan @r3dstagram and @RightToPlayUK
- Nathan Redmond will choose the winner on or shortly after Thursday 14 May 2020 and announce the winner on his social media channels on or shortly after this date.
- A representative of Right To Play UK will contact the winner to arrange delivery of the prize. Right To Play UK will cover the postage costs to deliver the prize.
- Due to the existing restrictions imposed by the COVID-19 pandemic, Right To Play UK will post the prize as soon as is feasible. A representative of Right To Play UK will be in contact with the competition winner to advise of an estimated arrival date.
- This competition is not sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with either Instagram or adidas.